Am so grateful to be able to have a part in this amazing industry.
Still failing at my own challenge, but will keep making it a point to document things here and keep myself going. Here’s some good things that came out of last week -
- Started familiarizing myself with Final Cut again when I had to manually sync audio with video for a tutorial for work
- Watched Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, which gave me a new sense of pride and privilege to be in the VFX industry
- Am learning more and about various disciplines, both the cool techy side of things, as well as the people here (Work-related progress)
- 2nd week of pescatarianism! Only cheat day on Sundays - am aiming to do a month of this for now - Caught up with burpees (missed two or three days), and am only behind by a day’s worth of burpees now
- Said yes to doing two upcoming performances, and rehearsals began this week (Read: aching.all.over.)
- Might start contributing to a friend’s magazine
- Applied for leave for October for an exciting trip!
- Need to start writing again
- Edit that video and get it out!
- Keep doodling!